Fly Fishing Lakes Class -Private Waters May 5th,Learn what it takes to catch trout in lakes with this one day well rounded, 8 hour, fly fishing school brought to you by Water Time Outfitters and Royal Treatment Fly Shop. There couldn’t be a much better place to get started in fly fishing than on the three private lakes at Rocky Ridge Ranch only 1 hour 45 minute drive from the Portland. Excellent populations of Rainbow trout thrive in these waters and our group will have all three lakes to ourselves as we cover fly fishing concepts. Rainbows 16-20 inches are common and some have been caught up to 30 inches! Get started fly fishing the right way or just advance your skills on some trophy trout waters. Come join the fun!
June, July 2012
June, July 2012
· Beginners approach to fly fishing session- knots, terminology, rigging etc…
· Fly casting lesson- learn the basics of fly casting- overhead, roll cast, roll cast pickup, presentation casts and more
· Lake fly fishing techniques- dry fly, emerger, streamer and midge techniques
· Lake entomology lesson- learn what trout eat in lakes
· Guided fly fishing on a private trophy trout lake
· V-Boats and kick fins
· Big BBQ Lunch, soft drinks and water
Bring your lucky fishing hat and your camera you might catch the fish of a lifetime.
Our guarantee: We will work hard so you can learn as much as possible in this class on the great sport of fly fishing lakes. We will do our best to see that everyone catches fish and has an enjoyable day.
Fee per person: $195Space is limited Reserve your spot today! Call 503-704-6449 www.watertimeoutfitters.com